About this Show

Huckabee

News/Business. Mike Huckabee comments on the news of the day.

NETWORK

DURATION
01:00:00

RATING

SCANNED IN
San Francisco, CA, USA

SOURCE
Comcast Cable

TUNER
Virtual Ch. 760 (FOX NEWS HD)

VIDEO CODEC
mpeg2video

AUDIO CODEC
ac3

PIXEL WIDTH
1280

PIXEL HEIGHT
720

TOPIC FREQUENCY

Us 12, Algeria 9, Libya 8, Benghazi 4, Texas 4, Susana 3, Peter King 3, Jill Kelley 2, Jim 2, Dolphins 2, Mike Huckabee 2, Nfl 2, Los Angeles 2, Feinstein 2, North Africa 2, Luby 2, California 2, Jilll Kelly 1, Jill 1, Google 1,
Borrow a DVD
of this show
  FOX News    Huckabee    News/Business. Mike Huckabee  
   comments on the news of the day.  

    January 27, 2013
    12:00 - 12:59am PST  

12:00am
i would like to apologize to my athletic boss tucker carlson please don't fire me. >> yeah. dana what you got? >> i realized i don't have anything. >> and you know what i am doing now shaming. >> we get confused. me and laura ingraham. i say that last week. >> i saw you didn't correct a
12:01am
person. >> i didn't. >> you are a sea of lies. >> but the things i cough up to it within a week. >> sherrod what you got. >> doing the audi lang show. making fun, fun. >> and boy. three, starts in two seconds now. >> tonight on huckabee, he helplessly watched as her parents were killed by a mad man. >> i am mad. and susannah reacts to the ban on assault weapons. >> and libya, algeria mali. no doubt that the algerian terrorist had weapons from libya and no doubt that the malian rements aqim have weapons from lib yampt is north africa the new
12:02am
headquarters for terroristpeter kings talks. >> and a dolphin in distress asked humans for help in the deep blue sea and jimicle yehis wife jill on how their marriage survives infell dillity and help. >> governor mike huckabee. welcome to huckabee. we are coming to you from los angeles tonight. this week callers to my radio show were not optmistic with four years of president obama at the helm. most of them lean conservative. but the term i heard was america was going to the dogs. i take strong exception to that. tuesday january 15th my black lab bradorjet died. he would have been 15 years old. i wanted to talk about it last week and i was afraid not to
12:03am
get through it without completely losing it we had three wonderful dogs. jet was my inseparable companian as a anniversary gift. he was my hunting buddy and fishing companion and sat next to me as i wrote the words of the book. i don't agree with those who say the country is going to the dogings. i wish it were. dogs are faithful . jet was good and kind to everyone. especially children f. there were a hundred people in the room and holding out a stake and i was standing there empty handed. he would come to me first. he didn't believe the nasty things people wte about me in the newspapers and blogs and never thought my speeches were too long or jokes too corner or i had made a stupid decision . he got up when i got up went
12:04am
to bed when i went to bed. good dogs are loyal. in politicings, i found few people are really and totally loyal. dogs are. more often than i would like to recount in politics and business. i have given people jobs and opportunitis and trusted them and paid them well, only to have them turn on me in betrayal. my dogs have never done that. people i thought were valued friends talked trash behind my back. my dog jet had my back. dogs live to please. people are selfish and demanding. you give a dog enough food and rubs on the head he will ask little more than to be there when you need him. they are naturally curious and curious about things that are not all that pleasing to humans. their quest for knowing would put most human students to shame. dogs will sacrifice their own interest to please their
12:05am
master and nothing i could have done to make jet turn on me. our culture is harsh and coars and vulgar and caustic . people take the blogs to say the worst things about others because there is no accountability for the comments made no matter how false and damaging they might be. they only bite when the masters are threatened and if you want to create an analogy of the degeneration of our culture, don't say it is going to the dogs. that is an insult to the man's best friend. just say the country is starting to act like congress. now that is truly disgusting behavior. on thursday, diane feinstein and fellow democrats bruced the new plan for the assault weapon's ban. >> enough is enough. these weapons don't belong in the city. they are not hunting withins and not necessary for the
12:06am
defense. >> nra condemned proposal. gun bans do not work . we are confident that congress will reject senator feinstein wrong handed approach. susana huff aagrees. she say it does nothing to keep minute people safer and she knows first hand what it is like to be in the presence of a mad man with a fire arm. >> i didn't grow nup a house with guns. i don't hunt. but i was given a gun by a friend when i was 21 to carry in my purse for self defense and taught how to use it. a couple of yearrs ago, my parents and i went to a cafeteria in texas on a bright sunny day . we were not in a dark alley. >> that was susaba huff testifying two decades ago. and that bright sunny day was october 16th, 1991 when a man
12:07am
drove his pick up truck through the luby's cafeteria in keileen, texas. >> it took me 45 seconds to realize that this man was not there to commit a robbery or a hit. he was there to simply shoot as many people he could. >> susana did have a gun with her that day. >> when i finally realized i thought i got him and i reached for my purse. he was 12 feet away . you know, is it possible my gun could have jammed sure. i have hit much smaller targets at greater distances and a couple of months earlier. i made the stupid decision of my life. i took it out of my pirce and left it in the car. in the state of texas it is sometimes a felony defense. >> he shot 42 people and killed 43 before turning the gun on himself.
12:08am
susana mother and father were shot and killed that day. the law prevented her from possibly saving her parent's lives. >> i am not mad at the guy who did this and not mad at the gun who is did they didn't walk in there and pulled their own trigger. the guy who did it was a lunatic. i am made at the legislatures for legislating me out of the right to protect my family. >> from lubies to the legislature. one woman's fight against gun control. thank you for joining me today. i want to ask you about the situation that day in luby's, next door there was a number of police officers attending a conference. they had to go to their cars and unlock their weapons in order to go in and try to stop the shooter. when they got into luby's tell me specifically what they told you they saw in relation to
12:09am
what happened to your parents? >> well, actually a number of the officers were patients of mine and they took me and part of my family a week later and told me when they actually entered the building they didn't know who the shooter was but saw a woman cradling a mortally wounded man and they saw a 30 manage year old man walk up to her and put a gun to her head and she looked up to him and put her had down and pulled the trigger. my parents had just had their frenth wedding anniversary. it didn't occur to me my mom didn't go anywhere without my dad. >> susana your own feelings as a testified. you had a gun in the car and you didn't take it in with you because at that time texas didn't allow you to, it was a gun-free zone. tell me what you think of gun free zones.
12:10am
>> well, you know, it is almost hard for me to talk about it because it seems so painfully clear that all of these mass shootings occur in places where guns are not allowed. these lunatics want to rackk up high body bag accounts. they don't go to gun shows or nra conventions or places where hunters are gathering. they go where the government said you can't protect yourself and it frustrates me. i have children in school. i work in sometimes in places where guns are not allow puts me in the position of flag rantly ignoring the law or oboying the law and putting myself at risk. right now the president and vice-president and senator feinstein are proposing we crack down on people who owns guns and capacities was magazines. you faced it first hand with
12:11am
your own family. tell me what you think of the proposals and what you think are helpful to people like you or if you think it is more advantageous to the criminal than people like you? they are a joke. the only thing that gun laws like that do is prevent people like me from being able to protect ourselves. they don't affect people who are bent on doing harm in any way, shape or form. i find it very frustrating when they use such a horrible event as what happened in connecticut to try to go after guns that frankly, this is another one of my frustrations, is that the so-called assault weapons you talk to the average person on the street. they think they mean rapid fire. you and i know that rapid fire weapons have been illegal in this country in 19s 30s.
12:12am
they have just renamed them so people are afraid of them and they don't shoot differently than what i own. yeah, i don't want them to ban those. there is no logic involved. if there were a little logic, i would be okay with it. >> no, i think that is exactly what is troubling to so many of us. this is not a racial thoughtful process. but to aplyy to your situation, do you think your parents would have been alive had that gun been in your purse instead of out in the car in the parking lot. >> i get that question freiently. it is hard to second guess or arm chair quarterback. it would have made a difference. as it is, we were like fish in a barrel and the police officers told me all they had to do is fire a shot in the ceiling and this guy went to a back bathroom and exchange
12:13am
would gunfire with the police and then put a bullet in his head. for the most part they are looking for easy pickings. >> so many experts made the same comment. once their bubble is burst and no longer believe they have total controll of the shooting situation, they usually freezing or killing themselves on the spot because their fantasy of the shooting gallery has ended. susana. i am so sorry for the tragedy you experienced so many years ago and your challenger in coming forward in telling your personal perspective will be herd as this is an issue debated on the national level. >> thank you very much. that's why i wrote the book and i hope the word gets out to a lot of people. >> thank you for joining us today. has the front line on the war on terror moved from the mideast to northern africa? coming up. homeland security member and
12:14am
peter king on the new headquarters of terror. i would like to hear fru. go mikehuckabee.com and sign up on facebook and follow me on so...how'd it go? well, dad, i spent my childhood living with monks learning the art of dealmaking. you've mastered monkey-style kung fu? no. priceline is different now. you don't even have to bid. master hahn taught you all that? oh, and he says to say (translated from cantonese) "you still owe him five bucks." your accent needs a little work.
12:15am
12:16am
12:17am
>> this generation of americans is tested and staled our revolve and proved our resilience . a decade of war is now ending. that should not mean the war is ending. al-qaida and its off shoots took a stronghold in parts of northern africa special target killing americans in the region. >> the most recent attack was in algeria where a natural gas facility was targeted by al-qaida affiliate. dozens of hostages including
12:18am
americans were killed. next to algeria is libya where this past september 11th ambassador chris stephens and three others were killed when terrorist stormed the embassy. libya is unstable since the death of qaddafi . nation of mali. al-qaida and aqim actually took over the country. in recent weeks. french forces are targeting the areas to topple the aqim. instability in mali created an expanding safe haven for the terrorist who look to extend their influ yence plot further attacks of the kind we saw last week in algeria. there is no doubt that the algeria terrorist had weapons from libya. there is no doubt that the malian remanents of aqim has remnants of libya.
12:19am
>> and congressman peter king. glazglad you are here . talking about what happened in algeria just a week ago. four dozen people killed and three of them americans and what do we know who was behind the meeting and . al-qaida is affiliates of theirs and all al-qaida supporters are very much involve would in this and they directed this and this is something planned for a period of time. north africa in particular is going to be what afghanistan was. a gathering place for the islamic militants that want a launching pad. it is close to europe . it can target the united states and our alplice and north africa is the new battle
12:20am
ground in the war the al-qaida war against yus our war against them. >> we thought that the war with al-qaida and islamic extremism was from the middle east. is that like where you strike them in one place and they pop up somewhere else . they are not disappearing but relocate to a different region. >> they have had elements going over the years in tus nisia . nigeria . now a concerted effort that appear to going in north africa and mali and algeria . they are effective fighters and they are ruthless and a combination of al-qaida and islamic . they get people from iraq and core al-qaida and they get those from the arabian peninsula. it is a international movement
12:21am
and there is a vacume and they fill it. the president hurt us in implying that the war against al-qaida is over. core al-qaida has been hurt but they have matacicized and now it is more of a threat to us now because it is so decentralized. it is morphed so much and coming at us in so many different directions and i am afraid we are letting our guard down. >> there are report the new york times that the people involved in the algeria attack were aso involved in the attack on benghazi. do you have information to substaniate that. >> i don't want to go into the details of that. but there is a real concern and no doubt we are talking about people who are fish in the same pond here. this is the same group of people. i will have to leave it at that. these and those country in particular. libya, mali and algeria and we
12:22am
are talking about al-qaida collection which is either totally united or working together in a confederation and certainly what happened in algeria is certainly related to libya and ma, li and benghazi. >> and congressman, do you think that the president is taking the situation as seriously as he needs to? >> i think the president is eye on one hand killing the top al-qaida leaders is positive. on the other hand by constantly talking about how we are going to be pulling back, and how he even said in the inaugural speech something to the effect war doesn't have to be perpet yawl . making it seem like we want war. no, i don't believe napresident obama st. is doing enough. he doesn't want to levell with
12:23am
the american people. we are winning but they are stronger than ever. it is a long struggle and parra phrase john kennedy it is it a longg twilight struggle. congressman peter king. thank you for joiningugs. good to have you. >> thank you, mike. >> and a dolphin in distress swims to a diver per help. we'll talk to the diver that saved the depolvivivivivi
12:24am
12:25am
12:26am
>> they say an animal is most dangerous when it is wounded an incredible video shows how people friendly and dolphins are intelligent. a scuba diver was looking at a
12:27am
manta ray when a nose dolphin was tangled in a fishing line. icler worked for several minutes and trying to remove the hook. in fact the dolphin went up to the surface for air and back soicler can finish the job. joining me is masterkeller. what did you think when the dolphin got so close to you. i heard it squeak really loud. they can direct their sound and i turned around it was three feet from me and startled me. in front of me i had a dozen manta rays swimming around. i was startled at first.
12:28am
>> did you know the dolphin needed help. is that obvious. >> initially no. the dolphin wam by me and slowly and swam around a circle where all of the divers and watching the manta rays . i seen dolphins and they swim around and what was noticeably there was only one dolphin. generally when they come up there is two or three or four dolphins . swam by me i noticed that a fishing line around the left fin and leading up to the mouth and that is when i realized it was in trouble. >> talk about the problem for a fishing line to be on the dolphin and what dangerouses that presents to the dolphin. they are tight or sharp they can cause bad injuries.
12:29am
i have seen manta rays lose fins and wings from the fishing line. i knew it was bad for manta rays and suspected much worse for dolphin f. you lose your petrofin. that would destroy the hydrodithamics and being painful. i done think he would survive and if we didn't get the fishing line off he would lose the fin. >> i don't know if you have logged how many hours. have you ever had anything like this happened. >> i have been a scuba ininstructor since 1985 and logged over arey i dives and never had a dolphin approach me for need be help. i removed it from manta rays and turtles. but for a dolphin it was a
12:30am
first. >> the dolphin surfaced for air at one point and came back to you. and he knew to go to get air and come back and you would finish the job. >> the dolphin was there because it needed help. when it got entanged in the line realized it was in trouble. being a smarter animal it knew where to find help. we dive at that location 365 days a year and always people there . so the dolphin had a problem and only thing it needed was somebody to help it i am glad i was able to do the right thing. >> and dolphins normally this trusting or because of the distress that the dolphin was in it was willing to put its life in your hands. >> i don't think they are
12:31am
trusting being wild animals. they are usually shy or little aloof. i have had dolphins come up and instigate play like behavior and drop it and look at you . stipes they are play maybe interacting with the humans which is amazing for a wild animal to start interacting. but this one game not because it wanted to may or swimming by. this dolphin initiated contact with humans because it needed help. >> i can't tell you how much we appreciate you sharing it . reminding us of how smart animals really are. thank you keller for being here. >> thank you, governor for having me. >> like i said earlier when i shared about m own personal story don't ever underestimate the intelligence of the
12:32am
animals. it is the humans that we have to worry about. secretary of state hillary clinton asked what difference does it make? whether the benghazi attack was caused by a protest or not. i will mubarack from power.
12:33am
12:34am
12:35am
12:36am
i am harris faulkner. we'll get you back to huckabee. >> and outgoing secretary hillary clinton finally testified on the capitol hill about the benghazi attacks that kill would four americans. clinton responded angrilyy when senator johnson questioned her on whether or not the administration misled the public. >> the fact is we have four dead merrence. was it a protest or guys out for a walk and decided to kill americans. what difference at this point does it make? >> let me say i have known hillary clinton a long time and great respect for her. she is a remarkable and
12:37am
extraordinarily intelegentt and capable lady. but in this case she missed the mark by that answer. when she said what difference does it make why they died? surely she knows it makes all of the difference in the world f. he apply the same logic to any other situation we would be appall would. like saying after sandy hook so we had 26 and 20 of them children are all dead so what difference does it make what kind of gun the shooter used or whether he was crazy. what difference does it make? it makes a lot of difference. we want to prevent it from happening again and hold those responsible who are indeed accountable for the crime f. a drunk driver kills a child in a car accident, we don't say what difference does it make? we want to know why did he get drunk and drive. it makes all of the difference in the world .
12:38am
americans still don't know the answers and we have a right to demand what they are. kentucky senator ram paul said he would have relieved her of her post if he was president and he was equally as tough on the man who was to succeed her. things got heated when senator paul asked kerry about the recent controversial aid package to egypt. >> you heard president morsi's comments about zionist and israelis being blood suckers and descendants was apes and pigs. do you think it is wise to send them f-16. >> i think those comments are reprehensible and degrading and unacceptable by anybody's standard and i think they have appropriately apologized for. >> so let's see we geetgive
12:39am
the tanks and jets and hope that maybe there would be an apology. why not get the apology first and we'll talk about the delivery of weapons. the answers were far from forth coming and yet now egypt has weapons of mass destruction that they can use against the people that their own president said are blood suckers and descendants of apes and piggings yumpt oner why israel is nervous? vice-president biden held a google chat answering questions about the assault weapon's ban. what would you say to people that you say are infringing on the rights not in the sense of sport and hunting but the last line of defense in earthquake. here's the vice-president's response. >> shot gun will keep you a lot safer a double barrel shot gun. than the assault weapon in
12:40am
somebody's hands. you know it is harder to use a assault weapon to hit something. if you want to keep people away buy shot gun shells . hopefully there is only one person coming and it only takes two shells to take him out. because if you have multiple people coming, if you buy shot gunnel shoulds, i hope you can throw them hard enough to stop the rest of the attackers. this shows the idiocy of the people who are asking us to give up voluntarily those weapons of self defense because they assume who ever attacks us will only be one person with a minimal amount of ammunition coming toward us. if someone is attacking you. shouldn't you be equally armed to defend yourself? a double barrel shot gun works wonders in the duck woods . might against a single bugular who has a single shot gun.
12:41am
but if a band of marauders comes kicking your door down and all you have gone is a double shot gun god help you as joe biden won't. >> golfer phil mickleson made headlines when he suggested he could move out of home state of california because of potential tax hikings. on wednesday he apologized for making his feelings so public. >> i love it here and grew up here and i am certainly concerned for it. my apology is for talking about it publicly. because i shouldn't have taken advantage of the forum as i have as a professional golfer to try to ignite change over the issues. >> oh, phil. think about all of your friend in the california and all of the folk in hollywood who use celebrity to try to affect change. think about how many differents we suffer in a
12:42am
election season to see celebrity to vote for their favorite candidate. you have a right to earn the money that you have earned and you actually have a right to keep more than 37 percent of it. instead of apologizing use that platform and voice and remind us all that we shouldn't be ashamed of being successful it is the american dream. but it is also part of the american nightmare when the government want to take most of the it away. we'll go where there is less government and less of a chance where government will take most of the it away. >> two of the most frequent causes of divorce are infell delit yedeath of a child. hall of fame jim kelley and his wife struggled against the capital one cash rewards card gives you 1% cash back on all purchases, plus a 50% annual bonus. and everyone but her likes 50% more cash, but i have an idea. do you want a princess dress? yes.
12:43am
cupcakes? yes. do you want an etch-a-sketch? yes! do you want 50% more cash? no. you got talent. [ male announcer ] the capital one cash rewards card gives you 1% cash back on every purchase plus a 50% annual bonus on the cash you earn. it's the card for people who like more cash. what's in your wallet? i usually say that.
12:44am
12:45am
12:46am
jimm kelley faced many things on the field. but none compared to the struggles he and his wife had to deal with in the personal lives. the loss of their young son to a rare disease and his infell delity near tore them apart. his wife jill shared the lesson in a wonderful new book. etched upon my heart. what we learn and why we never forget.
12:47am
jim andicle k- jilll kelly join me now. and many marriages end because of the death of a child and many others because of infell delity within the marriage. you guys had beaten all of the odds because you are still together. i want you to talk about how you are able to make that work. >> for me first, it was early on because i know after i retired from the nfl, two weeks later on valentino's day our son was born, hunter and to have a son born on dad's's birthday. i dreamed of all of the great things that fathers and sons do and from that point on, after we had difficulties, he was diagnosed and we pretty much after that point almost went in separate directions. i retired and went to work
12:48am
with numbers and espn and on the road a lot and jill was at home not only with our oldest daughter, but also our son hunter who was suffering from a disease . throughout the whole process of his eight and half years of life, not only did jill keep a journal, but we handled it totally different as men and women do. i was on the road . things were not the way i thought they would be. i thought i would come home and everything would be fine and coming home to a house full of people wore on me and our relationship start to dwindle . with our son and awful his struggle that is he had made it not only hard at home, but made it hard on yil and i as far as our marriage . we hung in there and i always been there to never give up on manage and jill is the same way and she was determined.
12:49am
but in the end of it all. our faith kept us together and got us through it. >> and too. >> jill what was the key for you? >> first and foremost our faith. we didn't have a faith to stand on until hunter was diagnosed until we were faced with death of our son, we didn't have any reason to turn to god and thank god that god allowed hunter to suffer so we would turn to god for help and life. but as far as forgiveness and you know, the struggle that is our marriage went through. neither of us understood what forgiveness was until we understood god's forgiveness . in understanding god's forgiveness, i was able to forgive, jim. to be honest with you, governor, i carried arct round unforgive hatred and despair and i carried them around so longg, i was flat out on my
12:50am
face before god and i think a lot of us carry unforgiveness and until we recognize our own need of forgiveness, we can't truly forgive. >> there is so much pressure on lite lites jim, it is fair to say when you are traveling out there on the road and your wife is not with you. women throw themselves at the athletes, because they see you as megastars and superstars and the ego of saying, i was able to seduce an nfl or nba player, and talk about that pressure and how that weighs on you as an athlete? >> it is not only inal sports but business, too. business men are on the road all of the time and you have to circle back and understand what your faith is and believe in. for me it was going out and having fun. after while you have to think about the ultimate and that is your family. for me it came all the way to
12:51am
being confronted and saying you need to change your life. i personally looked at that and understood i needed to. i needed to start loving the wife i had at home . the mother who took care of our hunter and the two daughters we have now . also for me with faith, i would never have a chance to see hunter again if i continued to live the lifestyle i led . being able to walk through my front door and to see my two daughters erin and cameron and have them look at their daddy with respect. that to me was right up there at the top and knowing that my wife deserved more than that and i wanted to live a life that i am happy, i want to live a life for the lord now . i tell you what, i wish i would have done it a long time ago. you can see the smile on my face we could not be happier.
12:52am
>> i know there is no greater loss than a death of a child. jim and jilll will talk about son hunter when he passed away at eight years old. we'll have more with jim and jill when we come right back. for the new mattress models,
12:53am
but sleep train's huge year end clearance sale ends sunday. get beautyrest, posturepedic, even tempur-pedic mattress sets at low clearance prices. save even more on floor samples, demonstrators, and closeout inventory. plus, free same-day delivery, set-up, and removal of your old set. don't wait, sleep train's year end clearance sale ends sunday. superior service, best selection, lowest price, guaranteed. ♪ sleep train ♪ your ticket to a better night's sleep ♪
12:54am
12:55am
>> we are back with jim and jill kelley. jim, it's very apparent in talking to both of you that if it were not for your faith, the fact that you had really come to this end of yourself in the beginning of sayingly, hey, god still likes me, even though jill's mad at me. it's the faith that has given you guys the platform that otherwise, you never would have made this, right? >> well, i totally agree with you. you know, it's interesting because, like jill said earlier
12:56am
on, neither one of us had faith. we really didn't know which way to turn. when jill came to faith, after our son was diagnosed and we started having our struggles, i saw what was in jill and early on, it was pretty much tearing us apart, the closer jill got to her faith, the farther i got away with it. but i realized i was losing everything i loved, everything i was working for. if i didn't humble myself to admit my faults. here's a guy that everybody looks up to, as far as playing football, i had to realize in my own mind that i had to get on my knees and understand that i was making mistakes. thank god that i was able to admit them. there are a lot of men out there, men, humble yourself enough. whether it's your marriage, your family, whatever the case may be, you have to be able to step up and man up and understand that -- that there is better things ahead. you can definitely make them
12:57am
better, but never, ever give up. >> jill, the key to hanging in there and not giving up for you. what was it? >> well, for me... i am going to put it bluntly. it was christ alone. what he has promised. he is not a feel-good tool for me. he's the reality. everything that he has said he would do, through god's word, he has done -- for us. and it's real! i mean, we have experienced it. woe have walked it out. we live it. we have breathed it. and to have joy and to know that, you know, because by faith, we will see hunter again, i mean, that's why we share our story. >> it's a great story. your book is just magnificent. i hope people will read it for the encouragement, as well as for the practical insight of dealing with tragedy and as well as with forgiveness. jim and jill, thank you so much. you have been so candid. it has been a blessing to talk to you. >> thank you. >> we miss nupolitics. >> well, thank you. >> we do!
12:58am
>> a lot of people are glad i'm not there. so i appreciate t. so nice to visit with you. >> yeah, nice to talk to you. >> jim and jill kelley. the book is "etched upon my heart." great read. thank you for joining us. i hope you have a terrific week. now from los angeles. i'm mike huckabee. good night and god
12:59am